While we welcome donations of all kinds, to help make the process easier we’ve developed a list of special ways you can show your support with a donation to cancer research. Whether you are honoring a loved one or commemorating a special moment in your life, you should know that all donations to Moffitt go directly to aiding our patients or finding a cure for cancer.
- Gifts in Honor are the perfect way to commemorate an event, such as a wedding, anniversary, birthday or graduation. Or if you’re looking for the memorable way to say “thank you,” you can make a donation to cancer research in someone’s name and they’ll receive a notice that a gift has been made in his or her honor.
- Gifts in Memory honor family members, friends and colleagues with a gift that can help save someone’s life. Moffitt will notify designated individuals that a gift has been made in memory of your loved one.
- Individual Gifts can be directed towards a specific program, fund or to the area of greatest need.
- A Recurring Pledge allows you to continuously give at a rate that’s comfortable for you and your budget. You set the amount and your credit card will be charged monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or annually.
- An I Made A Difference gift allows you to honor a physician, researcher, nurse or staff member at Moffitt. Your honoree will be notified of your gift, with a message of thanks for the exceptional treatment you or your family received.