Your gift of time and talent towards furthering our mission is greatly appreciated. We know you will find your volunteer experience at Moffitt rewarding and meaningful. Follow these simple steps below to become part of our team:
- Download, complete and return the application packet forms to the Volunteer Services Office.
- The volunteer application packet includes the volunteer application, 2 reference forms and background check form.
- Completed forms can be hand delivered to the Volunteer Services Office located in the basement of the main hospital, across from the cafeteria, or mailed to:
Moffitt Cancer Center
12902 Magnolia Drive
Tampa, FL 33612
- Attend a formal interview with Moffitt Volunteer Department staff.
- A Volunteer Orientation packet and accompanying test will be sent to you post-interview, after you have been offered and accepted a volunteer assignment.
- Print out, complete and return the Orientation Test to the Volunteer Services Office.
- Complete the 2-step TB process. TB testing is administered through Employee Health free of charge.
- Welcome Aboard....you will report to the Volunteer Services Office on the start date of your assignment for on-boarding, and we will escort you to your Service Area.