The core requirements that each candidate is expected to achieve in the course of this training program are listed below:
- Acquire a basic proficiency in epidemiology and understanding of the molecular biology and treatment of cancer
- Become familiar with the major studies and findings in the area of molecular and genetic epidemiology
- Gain expertise in relevant methodologies
- Be able to critically review and evaluate research in this area
- Gain an understanding of fundamental issues regarding the ethical conduct of research
Interested applicants can request a program application form by contacting the Grant Administrator at 813-745-6517. The application form is returned along with a copy of the applicant's curriculum vitae and three letters of reference. Questions may be directed to the Grant Administrator.
Applicants will also be required to complete a Moffitt employment application before a final appointment can be made.
About the Program
Current MGE Postdoctoral Fellows