A Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study of BA3011 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
The objective of this study is to assess safety and efficacy of CAB-AXL-ADC in solid tumors.
Phase 1 (Dose-Escalation Phase) Objectives: Primary: To define the safety profile, including dose limiting toxicity (DLT), and determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and/or recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D), of BA3011 administered every 21 days in patients with advanced solid tumors. Ssecondary: To assess the safety of BA3011. To assess the pharmacokinetics (PK) of BA3011 in patients with advanced solid tumors. To evaluate the immunogenicity of BA3011. Phase 2 (Dose-Expansion Phase) Objectives: Primary: To assess antitumor activity of BA3011 in patients with specified tumor types. To assess the safety of BA3011. Secondary: To assess the PK of BA3011 in patients with advanced solid tumors. To evaluate the immunogenicity of BA3011. Exploratory: To explore the relationship between tumor AXL status and clinical response to BA3011 in patients with specified tumors. To evaluate potential candidate tumor and blood-based biomarkers for patient selection or correlation with antitumor activity of BA3011.
BA3011 (Mecbotamab Vedotin); BMS-936558 (Nivolumab); Nivolumab (Opdivo)
- Inclusion Criteria:
- Patients must have measurable disease.
- Adequate renal function
- Adequate liver function
- Adequate hematological function
- Have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1.
- Life expectancy of at least three months.
- Other criteria apply
- Exclusion Criteria:
- Clinically significant cardiac disease in the judgment of the investigator.
- Known non-controlled CNS metastasis.
- Patients must not have a history of ≥ Grade 3 allergic reactions to mAb therapy as wellas known or suspected allergy or intolerance to any agent given during this study.
- Patients must not have had major surgery within 4 weeks before first BA3011 administration.
- Patients must not have had prior therapy with a conjugated or unconjugated auristatin derivative/vinca-binding site targeting payload.
- Patients must not have known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, active hepatitis B and/or hepatitis C.
- Patients must not be women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Other exclusions apply
If you are interested in learning more about clinical trials, our clinical trial navigators can discuss your options and recommend opportunities that may be suitable for you. Call 813-745-6100 or 1-800-679-0775 (toll-free) or submit a clinical trials inquiry form.