Mindfulness in AYA Patients Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: A Pilot Proposal
This study plans to develop an intervention that merges mindfulness, with the goal of decreasing psychological distress among AYAs.
To develop an intervention that merges mindfulness, with the goal of decreasing psychological distress among adolescents and young adults (AYA).
- Male or female, aged >18-39
- Participants eligible for stem cell transplantation as per the treating transplant physician
- Participant must have the ability to give informed consent according to applicable regulatory and local institutional requirements
- Stated willingness to comply with all study procedures and availability for the duration of the study
- Participants older than 40 will be excluded
- Participants with no English language skills will be excluded
- Any psychiatric condition
If you are interested in learning more about clinical trials, our clinical trial navigators can discuss your options and recommend opportunities that may be suitable for you. Call 813-745-6100 or 1-800-679-0775 (toll-free) or submit a clinical trials inquiry form.