Dr. Lotfalla received her MD degree from Cairo University School of Medicine, Egypt. She completed a Residency in Anatomic Pathology at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota and a Surgical Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Lotfalla recently completed a Breast Pathology Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Lotfalla’s clinical interest is in surgical pathology, particularly breast pathology. Her research interest is in male breast carcinomas and their immunohistochemical features in comparison to female breast carcinomas.
- Zhou AL, Halub ME, Lotfalla M, Shou BL, Kilic A. Pulmonary artery transection for resection of a middle mediastinal paraganglioma. Clin Case Rep. 2022 Apr.10(4):e05600. Pubmedid: 35425604. Pmcid: PMC8991763.
- Van Treeck BJ, Lotfalla M, Czeczok TW, Mounajjed T, Moreira RK, Allende DS, Reid MD, Naini BV, Westerhoff M, Adsay NV, Kerr SE, Rizvi SH, Smoot RL, Liu Y, Davila J, Graham RP. Molecular and Immunohistochemical Analysis of Mucinous Cystic Neoplasm of the Liver. Am J Clin Pathol. 2020 Nov.154(6):837-847. Pubmedid: 32880620. Pmcid: PMC8453235.
- Lotfalla MM, Folpe AL, Fritchie KJ, Greipp PT, Galliano GG, Halling KC, Mounajjed T, Torres-Mora J, Graham RP. Hepatic YAP1-TFE3 Rearranged Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma. Case Rep Gastrointest Med. 2019 Jun.2019:7530845. Pubmedid: 31341686. Pmcid: PMC6612390.
- Anis SE, Lotfalla M, Zain M, Kamel NN, Soliman AA. Value of SSTR2A and Claudin - 1 in Differentiating Meningioma from Schwannoma and Hemangiopericytoma. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2018 Feb.6(2):248-253. Pubmedid: 29531582. Pmcid: PMC5839426.
Patient CommentsOverall Satisfaction0
0 patients rated this provider
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.