Save the date for Moffitt Cancer Center’s
29th Annual Magnolia Ball
Saturday, February 17, 2024
Chaired by Mark & Cindy Pentecost
Cocktails 6 p.m. | Dinner 7 p.m. | Black Tie Attire
JW Marriott Tampa Water Street
510 Water Street | Tampa, Florida
Live performance by Flo Rida | Billy Dean | The ReMissions
As Moffitt’s signature gala event, the Magnolia Ball raises funds to support cancer research, bringing us ever closer to new treatments and cures. The evening is a celebration; of courageous patients, of the extraordinary work of scientists and physicians and of new discoveries. Your support will ultimately advance the standard of care for all individuals and families who face cancer now and in the future.
Rise to the Challenge
Magnolia Ball guests “Rise to the Challenge” with generosity the night of the event. The Magnolia Fund supports Moffitt’s most important life-saving priorities and helps patients like Jamie. Since its inception the gala has raised more than $48 million.
When you support the Magnolia Ball, you can be confident your organization is supporting one of the most highly recognized cancer centers in the country—Moffitt Cancer Center.
Moffitt’s most recent honors:
- Moffitt has been named a top 10 cancer hospital in America by Newsweek and Statista
- Ranked on DiversityInc's 2022 Top Hospitals & Health Systems list for the 7th year in a row
- Named LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leader by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation in 2022
- Ranked No. 34 in Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT in 2020
- Recognized as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation for the seventh year in a row
- Ranked among the Tampa Bay Times Top Workplaces for the 11th time
- Magnet designation for nursing excellence