Philanthropic Foundation Giving
Philanthropic foundations are critical to sustaining our research efforts and equipping our scientists, physicians and researchers with the necessary funds to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and their families.
We are dedicated to establishing and maintaining strategic relationships between Moffitt and a wide range of local and national foundations.
We specialize in building relationships with foundations to create opportunities for collaboration and funding, partnering on impactful cancer-fighting and prevention programs designed to:
- Educate the next generation of clinicians and researchers.
- Prevent and reduce the cancer burden in our community.
- Research better, more effective treatments.
- Address persistent cancer health disparities in our marginalized communities.
- Fund broader institutional needs - endowments and capital projects.
We welcome our foundation colleagues to learn more about Moffitt Cancer Center. We can:
- Connect you to people and programs of interest.
- Arrange visits and tours.
- Help you navigate Moffitt's grant acceptance and administration policies.
- Distribute requests for proposals to Moffitt faculty.
For more information about philanthropic foundation giving, please contact 813-745-1403 or FoundationInfo@Moffitt.org.