Financials and Stewardship
Transparency. Accountability. Integrity.
At the Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation, we consider it our foremost responsibility to be good stewards of the donor funds entrusted to us. As your partner in philanthropy, we continuously strive to follow the highest standards of operational quality, transparency, and accountability. We answer to our donors with integrity and work towards our goal to maximize the impact of your donations and commitment to our mission.
In our fiscal year 2021, over 22,000 Moffitt donors contributed more than $33 million towards lifesaving breakthroughs and care for our patients. Together with our donors, their donations were used to:
- Accelerate innovation and discovery in cancer research
- Provide excellence in patient care and supportive services
- Power community outreach for cancer prevention and education
- Drive the acquisition of lifesaving equipment
100% of every donation to Moffitt’s Foundation goes directly to research and patient care.
Did You Know?
- Moffitt sees patients from all 67 Florida counties, all 50 states, and more than 130 countries around the world.
- In 2021, Moffitt treated 79,000 individual patients, which included 563,000 outpatient and screening visits.
- Breast, skin and blood cancers were the top three cancers treated at Moffitt in 2020.
- Moffitt has a direct economic impact of $2.4 billion in Florida and employs over 7,700 people.
We encourage you to review the documents below illustrating the Foundation’s financial transparency and accountability.
Rest assured. The Foundation takes the privacy of its donors very seriously. It is the policy of Moffitt that any personal data, including the amount of a donation, shall be deemed privileged and kept strictly confidential unless prior written permission to release such information is obtained from the donor or prospective donor.