All of us are touched by cancer in some way, whether it’s through a loved one, colleague, or even facing the disease ourselves. What if your company could stand together with cancer patients and their families, supporting them in their fight?
Partnerships with generous corporations and businesses are invaluable in supporting research and breakthrough discoveries at Moffitt. In return, corporate partners make a lasting impression on clients, employees, and new audiences.
We work with our corporate partners to create personalized partnership opportunities that suit their needs. There are many ways your organization can show you care about the fight against cancer and inspire courage for patients and their families:
- Invest in Moffitt
Endow a chair, sponsor a specific Moffitt program, host your own fundraising event, or dedicate a contribution in honor of a colleague.
- Event sponsorships
Expand your company’s access to targeted audiences while joining in the fight to cure cancer by supporting major events such as Miles for Moffitt, Magnolia, and more.
- Become a Moffitt Health Equity Partner
This corporate membership program raises funds to support research, outreach and education initiatives to ensure everyone has access to the best cancer prevention and treatment.
- Cause marketing
Create a mutually beneficial promotion that allows you to raise funds to fight cancer while also expanding your company’s revenue, promoting your brand and products, and increase consumer loyalty by supporting a cause that touches everyone.
Engage your employees
Give your employees the opportunity to get hands-on in the fight against cancer by starting an employee giving program, organizing your company’s own fundraising event , creating a company-wide team at Miles for Moffitt, matching your employees’ gifts to Moffitt, and more.
Looking for inspiration?
Below are some of our dedicated corporate partners. We hope they will inspire your company to get involved and become a Moffitt corporate partner.
We are grateful to all of our corporate partners for their unwavering support! Their commitment truly has tremendous impact and accelerates Moffitt’s lifesaving work.
- Williams Automotive Group - After several families in their company were affected by cancer, the Williams Automotive Group made a $500,000 commitment over 10 years to support Moffitt’s work in breast cancer research. To date, the company has raised over $1 million!
- AutoNation - As the presenting sponsor for Miles for Moffitt, AutoNation has raised over $1 million for cancer research at Moffitt, as well as provided resources for patients in Moffitt’s Adolescent and Young Adult Program (AYA).
- Panera Goes Pink - Select Panera Bread® locations have raised over $180,000 for Moffitt’s outreach, education and research through the Panera Goes Pink initiative, Operation Dough-Nation.
- Hooters Management Corporation - Hooters Management Corporation of South Florida has raised over $1 million to support Moffitt’s work in breast cancer research.
- Tampa Bay Sports Partnerships - Moffitt is proud to team up with local professional and collegiate sports teams to educate the community about cancer prevention, early detection, and survivorship. These partnerships include events such as Hockey Fights Cancer with the Tampa Bay Lightning, Treasure Chests Fun Run with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Spring Swing Sun Safety Tour by Moffitt’s Mole Patrol with the Tampa Bay Rays.
Together, we would love to customize a way for you to support Moffitt with a strategy that suits the individual needs of your organization.
For more information on corporate partnership opportunities, please contact us at 1-800-456-3434, ext. 1403 or FoundationInfo@Moffitt.org.