Enterprise Equity Plan
Enterprise Equity supports the cancer center's IMPACT 2028 strategic plan by expanding Moffitt’s leadership in the oncology market through transforming cancer care equity practices and generating greater enterprise-wide commitment to, support for, and active engagement in the pursuit of equity and inclusion to increase Moffitt’s ability to meet the unique cancer needs of all.
Enterprise Equity Vision: To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion.
Enterprise Equity Mission: To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer.
- Moﬃtt expands its leadership in the oncology market through transforming cancer care equity practices.
- Its intentional promotion of inclusion for everyone – patients, team members, and communities served; allocation of resources to alleviate and reduce cancer care disparities; and active recruitment, retention, and mentoring of talent from all backgrounds and experiences, further diﬀerentiates the cancer center and increases its competitive edge.
- Moﬃtt’s patients, team members, and leaders reflect the communities we serve in all locations and catchment areas.
- Moﬃtt, as an organization, embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion as essential business tools, strategic imperatives, and critical factors for organizational decision‐making.
- Greater enterprise‐wide commitment to, support for, and active engagement in the pursuit of equity contributes to Moﬃtt’s ability to meet the unique cancer needs of all.
- Patients, team members, and communities alike "see themselves" and "everyone else" at Moﬃtt.
- MoﬃttCare® is accessible, equitable, and exceptionally personalized for all.
The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to aﬀord equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protect- ed by federal, state or local law.