Dr. Jones received her MD degree from University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine. She completed an Anesthesiology Residency at University of Florida, Department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Jones most recently completed an Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship at University of Florida, Department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Jones’s clinical interests include acute pain management and ambulatory anesthesia. Her research interests include efficacy and safety of regional anesthesia for acute pain management to facilitate functional recovery post-surgery.
- Kotha R, Jones A, Girgenti GT, Nahrwold DA. Anesthetic Management of a Patient With McArdle Disease: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Cureus. 2023 Jun.15(6):e40092. Pubmedid: 37425602. Pmcid: PMC10328145.
- Jones A, Le-Wendling L, Ihnatsenka B, Smith C, Baker E, Boezaart A. Empirical guide to a safe thoracic paravertebral block based on dimensions of paravertebral space when ultrasound visualization is challenging. Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2023 Jul. Pubmedid: 37429621.
- Le-Wendling L, Ihnatsenka B, Jones A, Smith CR, Helander E, Kedrowski J, Nin OC, Gunnett AM, Zasimovich Y. Role of an Intercostobrachial Nerve Block in Alleviating Tourniquet Pain: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Cureus. 2022 Feb.14(2):e22196. Pubmedid: 35308761. Pmcid: PMC8925992.
- Jones A, Cometa MA, Euliano T, Lopez BM. Postpartum Headache-Unmasking the Zebra Among the Horses: A Case Report. A A Pract. 2020 Nov.14(13):e01340. Pubmedid: 33185404.
- Groshev A, Padalia D, Patel S, Garcia-Getting R, Sahebjam S, Forsyth PA, Vrionis FD, Etame AB. Clinical outcomes from maximum-safe resection of primary and metastatic brain tumors using awake craniotomy. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2017 Jun.157:25-30. Pubmedid: 28384595.
- Patel SG, Rajput SJ, Groshev A, Sutariya VB. Preparation and characterization of microemulsion of cilostazol for enhancement of oral bioavailability. Curr Drug Deliv. 2014 Dec.11(4):531-540. Pubmedid: 24274587.
- Jinwal UK, Groshev A, Zhang J, Grover A, Sutariya VB. Preparation and characterization of methylene blue nanoparticles for Alzheimer's disease and other tauopathies. Curr Drug Deliv. 2014 Dec.11(4):541-550. Pubmedid: 24237400.
Patient CommentsOverall Satisfaction0
0 patients rated this provider
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.