Dr. Yeoh received her Medical Degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and completed Anesthesiology Residency at St. Vincent's Medical Centers/New York Medical College. She joins us from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, where she was an Associate Member in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Yeoh’s clinical and research interests include quality assurance and patient safety, perioperative outcomes and performance, and equipment and technology in the field of anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers/New York Medical College -
- Washington University School of Medicine - MD
- Shi R, Yeoh C, Lee J, Tan KS, Yang G, Haviland K, Walters C, Tollinche L. Perioperative Oncology Health Care Providers and Transgender Health: A Single-Institution Survey to Gauge Attitudes, Knowledge, Behaviors, and Education. Transgend Health. 2023 Jun.8(3):254-263. Pubmedid: 37342477. Pmcid: PMC10277981.
- Tollinche LE, Seier KP, Yang G, Tan KS, Tayban YD, Pastores SM, Yeoh CB, Karamchandani K. Discharge prescribing of enteral opioids in opioid naïve patients following non-surgical intensive care: A retrospective cohort study. J Crit Care. 2022 Apr.68:16-21. Pubmedid: 34856489. Pmcid: PMC9473333.
- Yeoh CB, Seier KP, Francis J, Abramson DH, Tan KS, Tollinche LE. Perioperative corneal injury: An unseen casualty of COVID-19. JOJ Ophthalmol. 2022 Apr.9(2). Pubmedid: 36092687. Pmcid: PMC9455800.
- Lee KJ, Manepalli A, Tollinche LE, Yeoh CB. Unusual Cause of Intraoperative Asystole During Thoracotomy: A Case Report. A A Pract. 2021 May.15(5):e01469. Pubmedid: 33999865. Pmcid: PMC8162391.
- Yeoh CB, Lee KJ, Tollinche LE. Postoperative Facial Nerve Palsy in a Pediatric Patient. EC Clin Med Case Rep. 2021 May.4(5):36-38. Pubmedid: 35106522. Pmcid: PMC8802996.
- McCormick PJ, Yeoh CB, Hannum M, Tan KS, Vicario-Feliciano RM, Mehta M, Yang G, Ervin K, Fischer GW, Tollinche LE. Institution of Monthly Anesthesia Quality Reports Does Not Reduce Postoperative Complications despite Improved Metric Compliance. J Med Syst. 2020 Sep.44(11):189. Pubmedid: 32964363. Pmcid: PMC8041098.
- Adams DR, Tollinche LE, Yeoh CB, Artman J, Mehta M, Phillips D, Fischer GW, Quinlan JJ, Sakai T. Short-term safety and effectiveness of sugammadex for surgical patients with end-stage renal disease: a two-centre retrospective study. Anaesthesia. 2020 Mar.75(3):348-352. Pubmedid: 31721151. Pmcid: PMC7004885.
- Tollinche LE, Van Rooyen C, Afonso A, Fischer GW, Yeoh CB. Considerations for Transgender Patients Perioperatively. Anesthesiol Clin. 2020 Jun.38(2):311-326. Pubmedid: 32336386. Pmcid: PMC7197403.
- Yeoh CB, Lee KJ, Mathias S, Tollinche LE. Challenges of Going Green in the Operating Room. Anaesth Surg Open Access J. 2020 Jun.2(1). Pubmedid: 32656543. Pmcid: PMC7351340.
- Tollinche LE, Shi R, Hannum M, McCormick P, Thorne A, Tan KS, Yang G, Mehta M, Yeoh C. The impact of real-time clinical alerts on the compliance of anesthesia documentation: A retrospective observational study. Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2020 Jul.191:105399. Pubmedid: 32146211. Pmcid: PMC7283007.
- Yeoh CB, Lee KJ, Rieth EF, Mapes R, Tchoudovskaia AV, Fischer GW, Tollinche LE. COVID-19 in the Cancer Patient. Anesth Analg. 2020 Jul.131(1):16-23. Pubmedid: 32543802. Pmcid: PMC7179051.
- Yeoh CB, Lee KJ, Coric V, Tollinche LE. Simple Green Changes for Anesthesia Practices to Make a Difference. EC Clin Med Case Rep. 2020 Dec.3(12):1-6. Pubmedid: 33458720. Pmcid: PMC7808258.
- Yeoh CB, Lee KJ, Tollinche LE. Anesthetic management of a patient with Stiff-Person Syndrome and endometrial cancer for robotic surgery: A case report. Int J Clin Case Rep Rev. 2020 Aug.3(1). Pubmedid: 32832932. Pmcid: PMC7440041.
- Yeoh C, Teng H, Jackson J, Hingula L, Irie T, Legler A, Levine C, Chu I, Chai C, Tollinche L. Metabolic Disorders and Anesthesia. Curr Anesthesiol Rep. 2019 Sep.9(3):340-359. Pubmedid: 31406490. Pmcid: PMC6690620.
- Ojea L, Zhang Y, Yeoh C, Tollinche L, Kotin A, Erinjeri J. Pain Management with Patient-Controlled Epidural Analgesia following Hepatic Transarterial Embolization. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2019 Oct.30(10):1649-1651. Pubmedid: 31514999. Pmcid: PMC7398792.
- Tollinche LE, Li D, Salamanca-Cardona L, Tan KS, O'connor D, Teng H, Yang G, Long M, Yeoh CB. The incidence of intraoperative gastric tube malposition verified by Point-of-Care Ultrasound. Minerva Anestesiol. 2019 Nov.85(11):1168-1174. Pubmedid: 31124621. Pmcid: PMC7410345.
- McCormick PJ, Yeoh C, Vicario-Feliciano RM, Ervin K, Tan KS, Yang G, Mehta M, Tollinche L. Improved Compliance With Anesthesia Quality Measures After Implementation of Automated Monthly Feedback. J Oncol Pract. 2019 Jun.15(6):e583-e592. Pubmedid: 31107625. Pmcid: PMC6565385.
- Yeoh CB, Fischer GW, Tollinche LE. Focused Transesophageal Echocardiography for Bedside Diagnosis of Iatrogenic Cardiac Perforation: A Case Report. A A Pract. 2019 Dec.13(11):407-408. Pubmedid: 31425159. Pmcid: PMC6889024.
- Yeoh CB, Van Rooyen C, Tan KS, Mascarenhas J, Yang G, Kerpelev M, Tollinche LE. Real Time Locating Systems and sustainability of Perioperative Efficiency of Anesthesiologists. EC anaesth. 2019 Aug.5(8):233-238. Pubmedid: 31406965. Pmcid: PMC6690616.
- Teng H, Yeoh CB, Clowes C, Tollinche LE. Ingestion of Dental Prosthesis of A Patient with an LMA Under General Anesthesia: A case report. Arch Anesthesiol. 2019 Apr.2(1):25-27. Pubmedid: 30972383. Pmcid: PMC6453139.
- Yeoh C, Fischer G, Tollinche L. Arrest Under Anesthesia - What was the Culprit? A Case Report. EC anaesth. 2018 Sep.4(9):372-375. Pubmedid: 30264037. Pmcid: PMC6155992.
- Tollinche L, Jackson J, La M, Desiderio D, Yeoh C. Case Report: Transection of Radial Arterial Catheter Requiring Surgical Intervention. J Intensive Crit Care. 2018 May.4(1). Pubmedid: 29780973. Pmcid: PMC5954833.
- Yeoh C, Tollinche L. Use of methylene blue in hepatic arterial infusion pump resulting in serotonin syndrome. A case report. Anesthesiol Case Rep. 2018 Jun.1(1):18-19. Pubmedid: 29984362. Pmcid: PMC6034516.
- Tollinche L, Tan K, Han A, Ojea L, Yeoh C. Analyzing Volatile Anesthetic Consumption by Auditing Fresh Gas Flow: An Observational Study at an Academic Hospital. Int J Anesth Anesth. 2018 Jul.5(1). Pubmedid: 29963638. Pmcid: PMC6020703.
- Yeoh C, Mascarenhas J, Tan KS, Tollinche L. Real-Time Locating Systems and the Effects on Efficiency of Anesthesiologists. J Clin Anesth Pain Manag. 2018 Jul.2(1):37-40. Pubmedid: 29984365. Pmcid: PMC6034517.
- Yeoh C, Tan KS, Mascarenhas J, Tollinche L. Effects of Different Communication Tools on the Efficiency of Anesthesiologists in the Perioperative Setting. J Anesth Clin Res. 2018 Feb.8(12). Pubmedid: 29399380. Pmcid: PMC5793890.
- Tollinche LE, Goldstein ZG, Yeoh C. In Response. Anesth Analg. 2018 Dec.127(6):e109-e110. Pubmedid: 30252703. Pmcid: PMC7410343.
- Yeoh C, Mascarenhas J, Tan KS, Tollinche L. Automated notifications improve time to anesthesia induction: Integrating health information technology systems to enhance perioperative efficiency. Anaesth Anaesth. 2018 Dec.2(2). Pubmedid: 30631863. Pmcid: PMC6324569.
- Tollinche LE, Walters CB, Radix A, Long M, Galante L, Goldstein ZG, Kapinos Y, Yeoh C. The Perioperative Care of the Transgender Patient. Anesth Analg. 2018 Aug.127(2):359-366. Pubmedid: 29757779. Pmcid: PMC6054537.
- Flores RM, Zakowski M, Venkatraman E, Krug L, Rosenzweig K, Dycoco J, Lee C, Yeoh C, Bains M, Rusch V. Prognostic factors in the treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma at a large tertiary referral center. J Thorac Oncol. 2007 Oct.2(10):957-965. Pubmedid: 17909360.
- Chorost M, Lee M, Yeoh C, Molina M, Ghosh B. Unknown primary. J Surg Oncol. 2004 Sep.87(4):191-203. Pubmedid: 15334635.
Patient CommentsOverall Satisfaction0
0 patients rated this provider
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.