Moffitt License Plate
Changing the Odds Together
Florida has the second-highest cancer burden in America, with more than 115,000 new diagnoses reported each year. Your investment in a Moffitt specialty plate helps researchers develop innovative medicines and treatment protocols-each of which transform lives, one patient at a time.
How to Order Your Moffitt Plate
There are many Florida license plate options, but when you order a Moffitt specialty license plate, you are helping researchers and scientists develop the medicines and protocols that will advance cancer treatments and help cure patients.
Get your license plate in 4 easy steps:
- Select your local Tax Collector's office
- Make an appointment for Florida registration renewal
- Request the Moffitt specialty plate at your appointment
- Pay the $25 annual fee (State and local taxes and fees apply)
How Your Purchase Helps Advance Cancer Care and Research
Purchase a Moffitt specialty plate and 100% of the proceeds directly support cancer research, education and treatment protocols.
Tailoring resources specific to local needs, Moffitt's Office of Community Outreach, Engagement & Equity seeks to make a difference in cancer prevention, early detection, research, treatment and survivorship through efforts such as:
- Access to care including transportation
- Reducing cancer disparities in special and diverse populations
- Eliminating HPV cancers, and decreasing burdens in lung cancer and melanoma
- Cancer prevention through tobacco cessation guidance, genetic counseling and HPV vaccination education
Read frequently asked questions about the Moffitt specialty license plate.