- Zhang W, Oraiqat I, Litzenberg D, Chang KW, Hadley S, Sunbul NB, Matuszak MM, Tichacek CJ, Moros EG, Carson PL, Cuneo KC, Wang X, El Naqa I. Real-time, volumetric imaging of radiation dose delivery deep into the liver during cancer treatment. Nat Biotechnol. 2023 Aug.41(8):1160-1167. Pubmedid: 36593414. Pmcid: PMC10314963.
- Tafreshi NK, Pandya DN, Tichacek CJ, Budzevich MM, Wang Z, Reff JN, Engelman RW, Boulware DC, Chiappori AA, Strosberg JR, Ji H, Wadas TJ, El-Haddad G, Morse DL. Preclinical evaluation of [225Ac]Ac-DOTA-TATE for treatment of lung neuroendocrine neoplasms. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2021 Oct.48(11):3408-3421. Pubmedid: 33772332.
- Saini A, Tichacek C, Johansson W, Redler G, Zhang G, Moros EG, Qayyum M, Feygelman V. Unlocking a closed system: dosimetric commissioning of a ring gantry linear accelerator in a multivendor environment. J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2021 Feb.22(2):21-34. Pubmedid: 33452738. Pmcid: PMC7882119.
- Tafreshi NK, Kil H, Pandya DN, Tichacek CJ, Doligalski ML, Budzevich MM, Delva NC, Langsen ML, Vallas JA, Boulware DC, Engelman RW, Gage KL, Moros EG, Wadas TJ, McLaughlin ML, Morse DL. Lipophilicity Determines Routes of Uptake and Clearance, and Toxicity of an Alpha-Particle-Emitting Peptide Receptor Radiotherapy. ACS Pharmacol Transl Sci. 2021 Apr.4(2):953-965. Pubmedid: 33860213. Pmcid: PMC8033749.
- Tichacek CJ, Tafreshi NK, Kil H, Engelman RW, Doligalski ML, Budzevich MM, Gage KL, McLaughlin ML, Wadas TJ, Silva A, Moros E, Morse DL. Biodistribution and Multicompartment Pharmacokinetic Analysis of a Targeted α Particle Therapy. Mol Pharm. 2020 Nov.17(11):4180-4188. Pubmedid: 32960613.
- Tichacek CJ, Budzevich MM, Wadas TJ, Morse DL, Moros EG. A Monte Carlo Method for Determining the Response Relationship between Two Commonly Used Detectors to Indirectly Measure Alpha Particle Radiation Activity. Molecules. 2019 Sep.24(18). Pubmedid: 31546752. Pmcid: PMC6767018.
- Tafreshi NK, Doligalski ML, Tichacek CJ, Pandya DN, Budzevich MM, El-Haddad G, Khushalani NI, Moros EG, McLaughlin ML, Wadas TJ, Morse DL. Development of Targeted Alpha Particle Therapy for Solid Tumors. Molecules. 2019 Nov.24(23). Pubmedid: 31779154. Pmcid: PMC6930656.
- Tafreshi NK, Tichacek CJ, Pandya DN, Doligalski ML, Budzevich MM, Kil H, Bhatt NB, Kock ND, Messina JL, Ruiz EE, Delva NC, Weaver A, Gibbons WR, Boulware DC, Khushalani NI, El-Haddad G, Triozzi PL, Moros EG, McLaughlin ML, Wadas T, Morse D. Melanocortin 1 Receptor-Targeted α-Particle Therapy for Metastatic Uveal Melanoma. J Nucl Med. 2019 Aug.60(8):1124-1133. Pubmedid: 30733316. Pmcid: PMC6681690.
GrantsTitle: Image-Based Three-Dimensional Radiation Dosimetry for Ac-225-MTI-201
Sponsor: Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA)
PI: Tichacek, C.
Patient CommentsOverall Satisfaction0
0 patients rated this provider
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.