Jennifer Brzosowicz, MS, CGC
Jennifer Brzosowicz, MS, CGC
Jennifer Brzosowicz is a Certified Genetic Counselor who has been employed at Moffitt Cancer Center for over 16 years. She is the Genetic Counselor Lead in the Genetic Risk Assessment Service. She received her Master of Science degree in Genetic Counseling from The University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health in 2003. She specializes in inherited cancer risk assessment and provides patients with education and support related to genetic testing options and implications of testing, interpretation of genetic test results and tailored options for managing cancer risk. She is passionate about her patients and educating as well as mentoring the next generation of genetic counselors.
- Wang X, Brzosowicz JP, Park JY. Response to Roberts et al. 2018: cohort ascertainment and methods of analysis impact the association between cancer and genetic predisposition - the tale of breast cancer risk and Lynch syndrome genes MSH6/PMS2. Genet Med. 2019 Sep.21(9):2156-2157. Pubmedid: 30816297.
- Pal T, Brzosowicz J, Valladares A, Wiesner GL, Laronga C. Identification and Management of Gene Carriers Detected Through Multigene Panel Testing. South Med J. 2017 Oct.110(10):643-648. Pubmedid: 28973705.
Patient CommentsOverall Satisfaction0
0 patients rated this provider
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.