Moffitt Cancer Center | Location
7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday - Sunday
Phone: 1-888-MOFFITT (1-888-663-3488)
Patient Appointment Center Hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday - Friday; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday
Visiting Hours: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
Questions? Fill out the online form to ask our oncology nurses at Cancer Answers®
This campus includes the Moffitt Cancer Hospital, Muriel Rothman Building (clinic), Vincent A. Stabile Research Building and the Moffitt Research Center.
- Infusion services
- Blood draw area and clinical laboratory
- Radiation therapy
- Radiology (PET, CT, MRI, Chest X-ray)
- Screenings, Mammography, Diagnostic Mammograms & Ultrasounds
- Clinical Trials
- Nutrition therapy, healing and wellness support
- Survivorship clinic
- Publix Pharmacy
- Lori's Gift Shop Learn more about our test and treatments and patient services.
Located in north Tampa, Moffitt Cancer Center is on the campus of the University of South Florida, at the corner of Magnolia and West Holly.
Complimentary valet parking is available for all Moffitt Cancer Center patients and visitors at the main campus.
Red Valet - located at the main hospital entrance. Hours are from 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Gold Valet - located at the Muriel Rothman Building (Clinic) entrance and Vincent A. Stabile Research Building on the north side motor court. Hours are from 5 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Blue Valet - located in the South Parking Garage. Hours are from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Directions To Moffitt's Magnolia Campus in North Tampa
From downtown Tampa or Airport area: From I-275:
- Drive north (towards Ocala) on I-275. Exit I-275 at Fletcher Avenue.
- Drive east on Fletcher, past 30th Street (Bruce B. Downs) to Magnolia.
- Drive (just beyond Florida Hospital Tampa). Turn right on Magnolia (at light). Drive south on Magnolia to Moffitt Cancer Center.
- There is a small Circle Drive with Valet Parking (complimentary).
From areas north or south of Tampa: From I-75:
Take Fletcher Avenue exit and drive west to Magnolia Drive (just before Florida Hospital Tampa). Turn left on Magnolia (at light). Drive south on Magnolia to Moffitt Cancer Center.
From eastern Hillsborough County: From I-4:
- Exit onto I-75 north (Ocala exit) and follow above directions from I-75.
- There is a small Circle Drive with complimentary valet parking.